Our mission is centered around positioning our broker partners to grow and protect their business. With that in mind, we have secured and developed multiple resources necessary to gain a competitive advantage for new business development and client retention. With Emerson Reid as your General Agent, you will differentiate yourself from the competition!
Digital Marketing Center
With our technology it's easy to conduct email marketing campaigns to generate new leads. Our marketing technology features:
• Private Labeling - we set up your profile so all
of our templates feature your logo, color scheme and contact information.
• Email Campaigns - you'll have the ability to conduct email marketing campaigns with real-time tracking results to identify which prospects and clients are most interested
• Compliance Bulletins - our on-staff benefits counsel prepares insight guidance on important topics which you can send to your clients and prospects from our system.
• Newsletters - each month we provide you with a client newsletter featuring HR and benefit topics.
Quoting, Proposals, and Presentations
We understand time is important and should be focused on selling and strengthening client relationships. Our time saving resources include:
• ThinkHR - Comprehensive research database with information on HR policies, laws, and best practices.
• Large Group Marketing Department - dedicated towards supporting our brokers on large group opportunities including RFP marketing, carrier negotiation, custom proposals, alternative funding strategies, ancillary cross sell strategies, and on-site sales and technical support.
• iDecide - a private labeled e-commerce platform where consumers can compare, apply for and purchase coverage from multiple health insurance carriers, directly online in a safe and secure environment.
Account Rounding / Cross Selling
To support the sales and services of products beyond group medical, we have established internal speciality departments and several strategic vendor alliances.
With our network of internal and external resources it is easier than ever to round out and protect your accounts.
Our resources include:
• ERC Ancillary Department
• ERC Disability / TDB Department
• ERC Individual Health Department
• ERC Large Group Department
• ERC Voluntary Department
• COBRA Vendors
• Human Resource Information System Vendor
• Payroll Vendor (no health sales)
• Professional Employer Organization
• Third Party Administrators
Value Added Programs
Providing clients with "value added" programs help to secure new accounts while providing incentive for the client to renew with our brokers. Our value added programs include:
• HR Connect – an employee benefit website offered at no cost to your clients with 10 or more medical lives written with ERC.
• Client Newsletter & Compliance Updates – a private labeled monthly newsletter and
on-going compliance updates that you can send to your clients.
• 5500 Document Preparation – utilizing state-
of-the-art software to help ensure compliance with all filing requirements.
In NY, the Dept. of Insurance requires employers to pay a fee for some value added programs. See your ERC representative for details.